Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Stephen on Drupal

Hi all!

This could be my first blog about Drupal.

For years, I could say I am a Joomla baby. I had a close acquaintance with this known CMS (content management system) that I had already created templates, components and plugins for it.

Now, my eyes are set to a different CMS, with its popularity rising - Drupal.

Some of the contents of this blog, if not all, are products of my research or are the fruit of my painstaking study of its architecture. They are might be repost from other sites with due links of course. And others are might quotes of the original article. My credit goes to the authors, and some our from me - from things I learn as I study deeply along. So that like in Joomla, I could create my own Joomla with ease and effectiveness.

Stephen

No comments: